January 14th, 2022, Baku – The low-cost airline of Azerbaijan “Buta Airways” has reactivated the opportunity of purchasing tickets on “Budget” fare. The cost of such tickets starts from 29 euros. This fare was temporarily unavailable during the active phase of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As in the past, tickets for the “Budget” fare can be purchased only on the carrier’s website at www.butaairways.az. Free baggage allowance is not included. However, check-in at the airport will be free as with other fares offered by the carrier. A choice of a seat in the cabin is offered as a paid service for all three airline fares.
The “Budget” fare is valid for all special flights performed by “Buta Airways”, the route network of which includes the following destinations: Istanbul, Alanya, Izmir, Ankara, Moscow (Zhukovsky airport), Ufa, Kazan, Astrakhan, Kyiv, Tbilisi, Riyadh and Dammam.
The following personal items are allowed to be carried on board free of charge as part of the “Budget” fare:
- A small bag for personal belongings or a bag for a camera and a laptop computer, the dimensions of which do not exceed 30x35x10 cm (bags are to be used for their intended purpose only);
- Outerwear, overcoat or raincoat, suit with suit carrier (suit carrier should be used only for its intended purpose);
- Bouquet of flowers (should not exceed the permitted size of hand luggage);
- Baby food and a baby travel cradle, a lightweight folding baby stroller (carried in the aircraft baggage compartment) which may be necessary when flying with children;
- a folding wheelchair (carried in the aircraft baggage compartment), crutches or walking-stick for the passengers with reduced mobility;
- An umbrella and some reading material during a flight.
Also, in addition to the “Budget” fare, tickets can be purchased at “Standard” and “Super” fares which include the carriage of 10 kg and 23 kg of checked luggage, respectively, on the special flights performed by the carrier.
Buta Airways Press Service