- Where can I test for COVID-19 when travelling from Turkey?
When departing from Turkey, passengers can pass COVID-19 test in one of the “Memorial Sağlık Grubu” clinics or other clinics from the list available on the website of the Ministry of Health of Turkey: https://covid19.saglik.gov.tr/TR-68720/covid-19-yetkilendirilmis-tani-laboratuvarlari-listesi.html
- Where can I test for COVID-19 when travelling from Georgia?
- ∙ Upon departure from Georgia to Azerbaijan on AZAL flights it is necessary to obtain a certificate of negative coronavirus test in one of the branches of Synevo laboratory (www.synevo.ge) or to provide a certificate of a negative PCR-test result for COVID-19. It is recommended to have a QR code on the certificate. The presence of such a code will help speed up the passage of formalities at the arrival airport.
- Where can I test for COVID-19 when travelling from Ukraine?
- ∙ Median Laboratory - https://median.kiev.ua
∙ CSD Laboratory - https://www.csdlab.ua/