Citizens of Saudi Arabia, holders of a permanent residence permit and also:
- First degree family members of nationals of Saudi Arabia;
- Nationals of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and United Arab Emirates;
- Passengers with an exit/entry, residence, tourist, visit or work visa issued by Saudi Arabia;
- Passengers who can obtain a visa on arrival;
- Domestic workers of nationals of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. They must be accompanied by the sponsor;
- Umrah passengers;
- Passengers younger than 65 years travelling to perform Hajj;
- Passengers traveling to Medina (MED) with a visa issued to attend the Madinah Book Fair 2022.
are allowed to enter.
1. Passengers who in the past 14 days have been in Iran or Lebanon are not allowed to enter.
- This does not apply to nationals and residents of Saudi Arabia with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate issued in Saudi Arabia.
2. Passengers must download and register on the TAWAKKALNA app before departure or on arrival.
3. Passengers with a visit visa must have medical insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses.
5. Passengers travelling to perform Hajj must have:
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated; and
- negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure.
6. Airlines can check the validity of the exit/entry visas for residents of Saudi Arabia at check-in desk.
Please also take into account, that visit visa holders, can not land at JED and MED airport until 09 July 2022.
The above requirements are subject to change without prior notice. Please check the IATA Travel Centre website before your flight to get the latest updates on the requirements at the country you are travelling from. Information regarding arriving to Saudi Arabia could be checked via "Tawakkalna" application.