All passengers are allowed on flights, subject to the following conditions:
Passengers must have:
- a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before arrival; or
- a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken at most 48 hours before arrival; or
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival; or
- a COVID-19 recovery certificate issued at least 28 days and at most 6 months before arrival.
This does not apply to:
- passengers younger than 12 years;
- merchant seamen.
2. Passengers could be subject to self-isolation for up to 14 days.
- This does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival.
The above requirements are subject to change without prior notice. Please check the IATA Travel Centre website before your flight to get the latest updates on the requirements at the country you are travelling from and arriving to.