Ticket fares regulate the carriage of baggage and hand luggage on flights of Buta Airways.
The fare "STANDARD" allows the carriage of checked baggage with a weight not exceeding 10 kilograms and the sum of three dimensions not exceeding 158 cm.
The fare “SUPER” allows the carriage of checked baggage with a weight not exceeding 23 kilograms and the sum of three dimensions not exceeding 158 cm.
In addition, the following belongings are allowed for the carriage in the cabin of the aircraft free of charge (for all fares):
- Backpack, sports bag, Women's handbag or men's bag, or camera bag and laptop bag with size not exceeding 30*35*10 cm (use only as intended);
- Baby food, children's cradle, lightweight children's folding stroller (transported in the baggage compartment of the aircraft) which may be necessary for passengers travelling with children;
- Folding wheelchair (transported in the baggage compartment of the aircraft) and crutches or walking-stick for the Passengers with reduced mobility
A ticket issued for children under 2 years of age at the STANDARD and SUPER fares traveling with their parents on board of the aircraft includes free transportation of one piece of baggage weighing no more than 10 kg and measuring no more than 115 centimeters in the sum of three dimensions.
Paid baggage spaces:
- Baggage weighing up to 23 kg (inclusive), with the sum of three dimensions not exceeding 158 cm - 25 euros (30 USD).
- When paying for a baggage at least three hours before the flight on the airline's website, as well as at sales offices and official agencies, it costs 20 euros (25 USD).
- For exceeding the size or weight, an additional fee is charged in accordance with the Airline’s rules.